Monday, July 11, 2011

Motivational Monday.....Hold On....Change is Coming

 
..... All the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.--Job 14:14

Change-To give a completely different form or appearance to; transform:

Today I want to encourage you to hold on! Hold on until your change comes! I believe in my heart that change is coming for me! I declare and decree that my change is quickly approaching, in fact right around the corner! I come in agreement with you that your change is on the way too! Your healing, deliverance, breakthrough, whatever you may be believing God for is on the way! It is yours in the matchless name of Jesus! Doors are opening, ways are being made! Believe it! Receive it! It is yours in the name of Jesus!

The Best is Yet to Come!

Kiki

1 comment:

  1. I recieve it, I decree it, and I believe it in Jesus name!

    ReplyDelete