Monday, June 6, 2011

Allow Me To Introduce Myself..........

 Greetings Everyone!!!

I am new to the blogging world! Okay now let me be honest...I was actually led to create this blog in January 2011, but due to my procrastination, this blog is being birthed six months later. I am dedicated to blogging about positive, real life, personal issues with inspirational lessons. My goal is to motivate and inspire each reader through my personal experiences. I dedicate this blog to first and foremost God, our Heavenly Father and to YOU who desires "Food for Your Soul." My prayer is that this blog will somehow be a blessing to you! Feel free to stop by and feast anytime!  

About Me....
  • I am a Work in Progress (I am being shaped and molded (ouch!!) for God's purpose, slowly but surely I will become the woman God desires me to be)
  • I am a deep thinker (the wheels are always turning--lol)
  • I am an excellent listener
  • I am a lifetime learner and believe that Knowledge is Power
  • I enjoy watching the Food Network(to find new recipes) and HGTV(ideas for my future home)
  • I believe there is always room for improvement in every area of life
  • I enjoy reading various books and blogs with substance
  • My favorite Bible Verse: Proverbs 3:5-6
  • I am always searching for a better way of life
  • I enjoy traveling!!....I will reveal a list of places I would like to visit in a future post
  • I am very Observant-I am often told that "I see everything"-not entirely true but I do see alot..lol
  • Wanted everything yesterday! (I am being worked on in this area!)
  • I am misunderstood at times (Why???I do not know?)

Well now you know a little about me. Feel free to post any comments, suggestions, questions, or concerns.

Peace and Blessings!
Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment